Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow!

Here are some pictures of the snow:

This First Picture is Reginald, our venus fly trap.  I figured I better get a picture of him while he is still green.  My last venus fly trap, Oscar, died prematurely.  

The Snowy outdoors and The Space Needle

Even more snow.  It will be interesting to see how long the snow sticks around for.  

Today it snowed in Seattle!  It's beautiful, but dangerous to drive.  There are a lot of hills.  After church Matt and I stepped outside of our apartment building to appreciate the snow.  We got in a little snowball fight, but it was really gentle because we were both still in church clothes.  Well, a poor older gentleman walked into the crossfire.  I apologized, but he just laughed and said that was the most gentle snowball ever thrown.  As we were walking into our building, a woman stopped us and said we looked like we should be in a romantic movie and she wished she had a camera.  



1 comment:

  1. How come I haven't seen the venus fly trap yet? What is this?!

    Your romantic movie could be called..."Sleepless in Seattle"

    ...Oh wait. Already taken. :P

    ReplyDelete