Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adventures in Artlandia


So I've been painting and I thought I would show what I have been working on.  Sorry some of the pictures have reflections.  I didn't want to get them all out of their frames.  


Mountain Monastery


Seattle Sky


...(I haven't titled it yet) (This is actually crayon)


Dispelling Fear 

I painted all the frames to match the pictures.  It has been really fun painting and I am looking forward to coming up with new ideas.  Sadly though, my favorite brush broke, so I probably won't be painting too much until I get a new one.  

2 comments:

  1. Jessica. You just amaze me. :O They are so good! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw on Facebook that you have a blog so I stalked it. These are wonderful! You are so talented.
    Also, you should know that the blanket you made for Annette is her favorite blankie. She loves to rub it on her face and she sleeps with it every night! She knows excellent craftsmanship when she sees it!

    ReplyDelete