Sunday, April 8, 2012

Adventures In South Lake Union

While going to Whole Foods to get Matt some vitamin C rich juice so he could get better from his cold, I saw a poster for a vigil tonight.  I thought the vigil was at the South Lake Union Park, but when I got there, there was no Vigil.  But it was an absolutely beautiful park and I am glad I ended up there.  I eventually found the vigil (and apparently an art show) on my way back home.  It was being held in the Inner Chapters Bookstore.  There was some interesting Easter art.  While I wouldn't have hung any of that art in my home, I respected the painters for working so hard to encapsulate their vision of our Savior.  


A bridge to the park over South Lake Union


Pretty Weeping Willow






Reflection of the Space Needle in a reflection pool



Random guys flying a kite.  It was awesome. 


Ominous crow sitting in a tree

No comments:

Post a Comment