Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our First Visitors!

This last week Matt and I had visitors!  My elementary school friend Shannon and her boyfriend Billy.  We were busy people and saw oodles of things!  we saw the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Bainbridge Island, Pulsbo, the Underground Seattle Tour and the Seattle Aquarium.


The all hat shop in Pike Place Market.  Shannon is a pharaoh and I am Jafar.   


The Pike Place Market sign.


View from the Bainbridge Ferry


Shan and Me on the Ferry


Billy and Me on the Ferry


We got to meet the New York Times best selling author Kristin Hannah!


It was an incredible, sunny day!  This is in Pulsbo, a little New Norway town. 


I ate THE most amazing hamburger here.  I really can't believe how good that sandwich was.  It was a Dork (Duck and Pork), Feta, Black Truffle Mayo and Gorgonzola Cheese spread.   


This is Jim Gall, the tour guide for the Underground Seattle Tour.


This is Underground Seattle


Jim again!


This was an adorable ally way with tulips in the windows.


Shannon caught me poking a starfish in the tide pool.


I got attacked by an octopus! 


          Jelly fish


Crazy colored fish!


Crazy Crab!


Vanna, and Vanna Showing off the poster. 


This was an amazing picture, mainly because we couldn't see the white graffiti until we took the picture!  It could only be seen on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment